PTA’s national Reflections Art Program has brought the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
2016-2017 Theme: “What Is Your Story?”
LCHS 7/8 Deadline: Friday, October 14, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
It’s time for students to unleash their creative talents! The PTA Reflections Program has begun. This year’s theme is “What Is Your Story?” Using this theme as inspiration, students are invited to create projects in the following categories: Literature, Visual Arts, Photography, Musical Composition, Film Production, Dance Choreography and Special Artist.
The DEADLINE for submissions is FRIDAY, October 14 at 3:30 p.m. Entries must be placed in the box in the LCHS office marked “LCHS 7/8 Reflections Projects” by the deadline. A Student Entry Form MUST be attached to each entry.