PTA’s national Reflections Art Program has brought the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
The PTA Reflections Art theme for the next school year has been announced below. Students are encouraged to submit an original piece of artwork as it relates to the theme. Visual Arts, Photography, Film/Video, Dance Choreography , Musical Composition, Literature, and Special Artist are the categories being judged. You can begin work on it over the summer, the program will kick off when school resumes in August! This year we had one of our 8th grade students make it all the way to the State level with his video entry and he placed 3rd overall in the entire state!
The theme for 2017 -2018 is “Within Reach”
JT Salcido, 8th grade, placed 1st at the 7/8, 1st at the District level, 1st at the First Council Level, and 3rd at the State Level! Please view his winning film here: