PTA’s national Reflections Art Program has brought the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
Encourage your student to create new art inspired by this year’s theme: “Within Reach”
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts (including 3-dimensional objects!)
The entry form and rules are available in the school office beginning 8/28/17. 9-12 entries, each with a completed entry form attached, should be placed in the labeled box in the school office no later than Friday, October 13th at 3:30 p.m.
Questions? Please email Andrea Price at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and happy creating!
JT Salcido, 8th grade, placed 1st at the 7/8, 1st at the District level, 1st at the First Council Level, and 3rd at the State Level! Please view his winning film here: